Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bye Bye Fudge Co

We said our last goodbyes this last week as our summer came and left us too quickly.  It was sad to leave beautiful Juneau and all the friends that we had made.  Though it was so hard to leave, there was and is so much for us to look forward to.  We felt like we accomplished a lot this summer.  Of course there were things still on our list to do/see.  But that just gives us more reason to come back, right? :)

I was SO blessed to find a summer job so quickly and close to home.  I spent a lot of my time here and made a lot of good friends whom I will miss very much.  They were so good to me and it was such a great place to be.  The job involved waiting on customers, scooping icecream, making cookies, wrapping fudge, and lots of quality control.  (I may or may not have gained a few pounds this summer.)  Most of our business came from the ships and this is where the tourists became defined as "interesting creatures" for lack of better/nicer words.  Anyhow, the Fudge Co will always stay close to my heart and I will miss them all dearly.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sure wish I could have gotten some of that fudge.....