How could we not miss this place?
We really are trying to make the best of it here in Vegas. We often talk about how we just want to walk downtown and hear the bands play, watch the sea planes and cruise ships take off each night, go to the beach and watch the sea creatures play, take a walk just outside our apartment to find the most majestic sights... It was just so beautiful in Alaska. And now here we are. Nothing but desert everywhere we look. The bright side is, the weather has been perfectly in the 60's! If it would just stay this way forever...
I wish I had some recent pictures to show. There's been times I've needed my camera, but I just don't keep it with me like I used to. To update- life is full of going to work, eating, and sleeping. And now school for me. Oh, and our new primary callings. Our work schedules couldn't be more opposite and honestly, it just really sucks. I am trying not to be overwhelmed by it all. I got a planner to try and plan my time more efficiently. Hopefully it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment