It was a perfect cloudy day and so refreshing to see green! I have to say though, after hiking in Alaska, nothing really compares anymore. Afterwards, we went to the Charleston lodge to have lunch. We both ordered probably the most unhealthy things on the menu that just sounded SO good at the time. Sorry if I disgust anyone. Just know that we both had heartburn for almost a week after.
That evening we went to a friend's house for a BBQ. And of course we had to make a good festive treat! I found the strawberry recipe in a magazine and they were a big hit. The pasta salad is something my mom always makes and I could eat the whole bowl.
Hope everyone had a great Fourth! I have to admit, I am more exciting about the 24th this year. My brother is getting married on the 21st and the whole fam will be together! (This also hardly ever happens) It's always fun to have something to look forward to.



2 comments:
Those strawberries look deliciouso! Can't wait to see you next week!
pingle. haha
You guys are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment