Saturday, March 20, 2010

Here goes my first post!

After pressure from friends and family, along with MANY changes in my life- I have decided to start a blog in hopes that one day i will look back on it all and be able to make sense of it all. That's just to say that life is crazy. The good kind of crazy that will all be worth it once it's over- right?

Some of these changes include getting married in the next few weeks(April 6th to be exact). This change is what is going to make all of the others so worth it- I try to keep this in mind while adjusting. I put my notice in at work and now only have 7 more work days left. I have so many mixed emotions about this one. While everyone at work is jealous that I get to leave that place, I can't deny that I will miss them like crazy. I've worked with most of them for almost four years and it will be hard not to see them everyday. They are my family in a way and I've been so blessed to work with them! Not to mention all the cute patients I will also miss like crazy. Change is good, right? I try not to tell anyone I'm leaving- I HATE saying goodbye and I refuse to do it. So instead, I'll just leave. Because I don't know what else to do.

The next change is the reason I had to quit work. Matt got a job flying in Juneau, Alaska- so we will be moving there after we get married. He will have to leave mid-April and I will stay to finish my semester of school and then will meet him up there end of April.

This all has just been something to say to people- my plan for my life for the next while- but it is soon becoming a reality and I am getting a little nervous about it all. But so excited at the same time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOOOOHOOOOO!! Here you are blogging! Welcome! I am so happy!!! And it looks great!! This will be a good way for me to still feel like I know whats going on in your life when you are far away from me in Alaska!! love you!

Holly said...

Nice sista! I am so excited for you guys to get married! It is sad to say goodbye-especially to the such cute patients:) How sad that you are not telling them. Do you want to give them a heart attack? I think you should go down the list and give them a heartfelt goodbye speech. Or maybe not.

Shannon said...

Great first post Stacie! Can't wait for the rest of them to follow. And you can always ask me any blogging questions you may have... ;-)

Oh, and thank you again for coming over last night! Love ya!

A Journey for Three said...

Good Job Stace. You better keep this blogging thing updated all of the time!