Saturday, June 5, 2010

My first heli ride!!

Here's the post i've been waiting to put together since we got here! I have been so patient in waiting for my turn and finally on Wednesday I was successful. Family flies free as long as there's an empty spot, so I just waited my turn. It was such an amazing experience and to be able to do it here(in such an amazing place), with my most favorite person in the world as my pilot, made it that much better :)

2 comments:

bgprincess said...

yea!! so glad this worked out finally. looks like so much fun. can't wait to visit in august!

A Journey for Three said...

Fun Stace! I'm pretty sure that would scare me. You should send matt down here to pick us up and then we'll be able to get our free tour (that's the only way i see it happenin) :)