Puppies! Callie(top) had puppies about a month ago and they are growing so fast! This is Taylin(my niece) just chillin' with the pups. It's so fun to see them over skype, but I really just want to hold them. Two of these cute pups are for sale if anyone is interested. Names given for the time are Zorro, Tank, and Two-face.
TWINS! My sister Holly found out she is having not one, but TWO babies! I am so excited for her and Jon. And of course, Tay, who will make such a good big sister. Looks like from this pic they will be doing the bunk-bed thing.
Welcome ALIVIA MAE BARNES! On August 4th, our newest addition was born weighing 7lbs 9oz and 20 in long. Apparently Camille has a trick to making cute babies. Here is a pic of Toby, Orry, and Alivia at the hospital. The other is off my phone so it's not great, but what a cute little girl. I hope to meet her sooner than later..
And last, but not least... I need a standing ovation for my amazing sister-in-law, Teri, for graduating from nursing school this last week from the U!! Yay!! She has been through it all and can finally say she is done. I am so relieved for her and excited what life will bring her next.
AND to top that off, she is coming to celebrate in Alaska with us! How awesome is that!? Matt's parents are also coming and we are so excited! I wish my parents could come up too, but they are going to Georgia for Alivia's blessing. We will see them soon though. My ticket to come home is set for September 18th :)





4 comments:
picture stealer...jk
I am jealous you have a date to go home! I want to go:)
ps. that girl with the puppies is DANG FREAKING CUTE!
ya i pretty much stole all these pictures from one person or another..
hahaha... im liking the name Alivia more and more every day. .. wish i will someday graduate fro nursing school... i guess i gotta get started if i ever want that to happen. good for hr though! maybe youll be next.
p.s. i really wanna hold those pups too!!! its sad im never gonna see them. and that girl with them is Pretty cute!
Post a Comment