The video below was the last ride in. Afterward, they rewarded us with medals- giving us all a sense of accomplishment. I was so proud of myself for doing this. All summer I have been fighting myself about it, but I just couldn't leave here and regret it. SO glad I don't have to now!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Rainforest Ziplining!
Matt and I have been trying to get as much in before we leave as possible. Our work schedules make it difficult, but we try. Yesterday we were able to go ziplining on Douglas Island. We waited by the seaplanes for our boat to take us across the channel. There we geared up and headed to the top of our zip. I have to admit, I was pretty nervous about this and was trying really hard to be brave. I was trying not to listen to our guide too much when he told us how high we were at each platform. The first couple times I had someone push me off- there was no way I could jump by myself. We zipped to ten different platforms and repelled at the end. Somehow this stuff doesn't phase Matt. I'm still working on my baby steps to conquer my fear of heights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow! that video of your last jump made you look like a pro! you didn't even hesitate for two seconds before you jumped off. awesome! so glad you guys were able to go and do this.
NICE!! How fun! And daring!
So fun! We did some ziplining on our cruise and it was so much fun! Looks like you guys have been having quite the adventure while you've been there!
Post a Comment