Our last few days have been spent studying for Matt's end of training test. I think I speak for the both of us when I say I can't wait for it to be over! I've learned all about autorotation procedures along with any other emergency procedure he might have to know for this specific helicopter. Oh, and he fit in showing me exactly how a jet engine works. I love watching him get so excited about this stuff. So now, I'm thinking I'm about ready to take the test too! As long as they don't ask me to fly that helicopter, that is...
We decided to carve a pumpkin last minute. Yes, I mean last minute. Right before the trick-or-treaters came. We took turns getting the door while watching LIVE Ghost Hunters. Haha, we had to at least try and scare ourselves. Since we are no longer in Utah, the troups came unceasingly Sunday night. We even ran out of candy :( Okay, I was somewhat glad when it was gone. They kept interrupting my show! I have to say though, I've never seen so many adult trick-or-treaters in my life. They were grabbing handfuls and we really hope that's not all they have to eat.
And to my mom- who I thought never had a birthday when I was young-
Hope you had a great birthday/halloween! Wish I could have been there!



1 comment:
Good job on the pumpkin...and for being so generous with your candy to all the moms and dads...haha.
We wish you could have been here too. I'm still amazed that I am actually here:)
ps. thank you for baby-skyping taylin yesterday...
Post a Comment