Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's official

     Sounds like exciting news, but not really.  We are now officially Nevada residents with our plates and licenses.  Anyone else's DMV smell like a casino??


And why can't they just make good looking plates? If they think I'm gonna upgrade- no way.  
I want my ski Utah back.

3 comments:

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

Yes please do take some pictures for me!! Theres this little ghost town down there and out in the dessert that i've been dreaming about- maybe one day i'll make it down there to take some pictures!!

p.s don't miss utah too badly- hello smog!

Holly said...

haha. I'd like my ski utah back too!

Shannon said...

Stacie!! I'm so sorry that I haven't touched base with you in FOREVER (obviously, because now you're in Nevada?!). You are looking good though and your life sounds so happy. I promise to check in more often. You're amazing!