Friday, January 28, 2011

LV Temple & New babies!


My goal is to take my camera with me more often.  We went to the Las Vegas temple the other night and it was beautiful.  We are so blessed to have one so close! And yes, I did notice the huge tree in the picture below (it was my attempt at being artsy).


















And we can't forget to introduce the newest members of the family!  Holly and Jon welcomed their little babies last week!  Taylin is now a proud big sister of two :)





















Maren, Austen, and Taylin

2 comments:

Holly said...

Good...take more pics so we can see your life! We miss you guys!

Oh and I love all three of my babies:)I wish you guys could come meet them!

Shannon said...

Stacie, of course you can be on of my long-distance friends! You already are! We do need to hear more from each other though. Sorry about that. I'm thinking about making a trip down to St. George/Vegas mid-February. Not sure if I can really make that happen, but we should see each other if we do.

You're looking great, by the way! (And I miss Alaska too!)