Today is the day I will start my college savings fund. Yes, you heard me. Better late than never, right??
I hope to start nursing school next January. In the meantime, I will save what I can in hopes to avoid taking out a loan.
------------------------------------------------------------------
While we are talking about school... next week is finals! I am feeling anxious and nervous about it all. Don't get me wrong here, I am excited about the semester ending. But I'm not excited that this HUGE portfolio I have been building ALL SEMESTER for Anatomy is currently irretrievable from my hard drive. Talk about bad timing! What instructor would believe this story? Hopefully mine.
Matt has been working hard trying to get everything back. Besides the school I'm so worried about, practically our whole lives are on there. I'm sure I will cry about it later. For right now I am in shock mode and not quite sure how to act. I'm going to take it in tomorrow to some computer geek (no, not talking about Matt) and see if he can fix it. Cross your fingers and toes for me!!

2 comments:
oops, sorry for the above deletion. I forgot I was signed onto anne's account. I didn't want to confuse her. haha
anyway, that really sucks. I hope you can get it all back...or at least most of it! sorry!
redshi...hmmmm
Post a Comment