I can finally get some little projects done around the house. I will be running more for sure. My nerves are getting to me about the whole race. I've had people tell me stories about altitude changes when running a race.. none were very inspiring. I will just have to train at my best and then hope the altitude doesn't kill me.
But for now, I am just enjoying life. This guy here is my best friend and even though our schedules clash, we try to soak up every second together.
We took a Sunday afternoon walk tonight- the weather has been perfect this last week. Next week, the temps are rising and you'll be able to find me out by the pool (if I'm not at work).
I do not like this picture, but I had to show my long hair! I feel like I just woke up this morning and it was long. My plans are to keep growing it until the fall and then chop it right off! Anyone know how long hair should be to donate?
So I've been having some pretty crazy dreams lately and many of them are taking place in downtown Juneau. I'll spare you the actual dreams because we all know they're never as funny for the people listening. I sure hope my dreaming of Alaska never ends. Matt will also wake up some mornings and tell me about his adventures there too, haha. Can you believe it's been a whole year since we left for Juneau?! Crazy. We won't ever forget our summer there and it sure is a lot cheaper to visit in your dreams!
This is Gold Street- we lived straight up this street- 7th & Gold!

3 comments:
I'm cracking up at the this feels good thing! I would bust up laughing in the middle of my run. LOL! Your hair is way long! I think it has to be 10" up in a pony tail to donate, but don't quote me on that.
I'm sure you're gonna kick my but at the race, I didn't run once last week. My shins still hurt and now my hamstring keeps cramping up. Blah!
look at your hair. you need to watch tangled. taylin says you have repunzel hair...which is her goal for halloween. haha. its pretty stacer!
congrats on making it thru another semester:)
oh and thank you for sharing your dreams with me!
this feels good.
oh Wow, WOW you hair is long!
good job at goin to school... only a couple years left!!! -is that supposed to help, i dunno...
Post a Comment