Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bring your wife to work day!

Well its been way too long since I've blogged.  So much has happened that I've been trying to figure out where to start.  Hopefully soon I can do a "summer-catch-up" post.  But for now...

Today was "Bring your wife to work day" for Matt.  Okay, so I made that up.  But it was about time I got a tour of the Grand Canyon!  It really was amazing to see from this view and I was so lucky to sit right next to Matt the entire ride.  Unfortunately, I really had to give myself pep talks through the flight (not uncommon)... I get sick after about 20 minutes even if I take something beforehand.  I love watching Matt do what he loves and I have to say, he's pretty darn good at it too!




4 comments:

Holly said...

awe CUTE.

Seriously.

We are excited to see you in LESS than a week.

We'll try to remember the chillins.

Just for you.

Oh and the sewer. ha

Unknown said...

umm finally a blog post! we still need to chat! call me!

A Journey for Three said...

i wanna go for a ride TOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you how much I Love and appreciate you? You are the BEST thing to ever happen to my son!