My dad came down for a visit a few weeks ago to go see the Herman's Hermits concert!! And no, it has nothing to do with Peewee Herman ;) I've heard their songs growing up, but naturally thought my dad made them up until I actually saw them in person (And then I just thought they sounded just like Dad!). It all went down at the Cannery Casino where we had dinner and watched the first half of the U vs BYU game... which was the only part worth watching. I wish I would have taken pictures of all the strange people in attendance- you could imagine. I mean, it was in Vegas after all. It was a good time and Matt's first time to their concert. He loved it and is still singing their songs. Did I mention this was my dad's 3rd time seeing them this summer??
Oh, and in case your still not sure who this crazy group is...
Oh, and in case your still not sure who this crazy group is...

1 comment:
Oh love Hermans Hermits! I was pretty sure Daddy had made up those songs too:) haha.
Post a Comment