For living away, we sure have been lucky to spend time with our family this summer- bits at a time. We met up with my sister, Anne, and her family in St. George for the weekend. The kids were pretty excited to show us around "their" condo. We had fun hangin' out, playing baseball, swimming, playing at the CRAZIEST park I've ever seen (seriously, I don't know how all the kids weren't throwing up all over the place), eating good food, and letting the kids entertain us.
 |
Top left: "Ah, mom!!"
Bottom right: The whole Russon fam.. and one you can't quite see in this pic..
|
 |
| We took our two hour drive back home (we realized it's so close that we should go more often) after having a yummy dinner at Don Pedros. Thanks for having us!! |
 |
| Just Because. Aren't they cute? |
1 comment:
Love those kiddies....
Um but what did Anne do in that pic that everyone was...covering their nose? I have a good guess???...
I think it's time for a Utah visit a little farther north this time:)
Post a Comment