Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!!

I got the call last month while I was at work.. "Congratulations, you've been accepted to nursing school!" I was SO excited and didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or jump for joy.  So I just did them all at the same time.  I was nervous to tell my co-workers the good news (like they didn't notice me freaking out) because this meant I would be quitting by January.  They were all so excited for me though and are okay with me leaving with a good excuse.  And when I came home, Matt had flowers waiting on the counter for me (I just love him).

My co-workers put this congrats letter together for me.
So I start full-time nursing school at CSN in January and two years later I will be graduated.  I am so excited to have a plan for the next two years rather than being stuck in limbo.  The day after our nursing orientation, I was lucky enough to leave to Hawaii for a week with Matt's sisters and mom!  That was a blessing in itself- we had this trip planned for a good year and I was worried the nursing orientation would be during the trip (Which is mandatory for the program).  I couldn't believe it when I got to do both!!  

3 comments:

A Journey for Three said...

YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!

Holly said...

awesome dude:) We are so happy for you!

Deb and Mike said...

Congratulations on getting accepted to Nursing School. Cool 2 year plan....Debee