| My sister Holly (posing for the first instagram of course) |
| Taylin loves Uncle Matt |
| Dancing water! |
| Hoover Dam bridge |
| Silly Tay |
| St. George lunch |
| Sisterly love |
| Boys are cool. Especially this one. |
| Tyler's the special one. |
| James & Khyrie's wedding |
| More dancing water with the Hunt/Hansen girls |
| Max Brenner's. Mmm. |
| Peanut butter and chocolate cake I made for a co-worker. It was SO good! |
| Sunday Stroll |
| Finally finishing the first Hunger Games (We started reading it together one year ago and he just found it again). |
| May have been dinner one night... |
| I LOVE these cuties! All ready for winter! |
| Congrats flowers from Matt for getting accepted to nursing school. |
| Spoiled with my new MacBook Air for school! :) |
| Italian restaurant where we witnessed a whole table pay with change and cover it with a napkin. Very funny, but sad for the waiter. |
| Trunk or Treat with Thing 1 & 2. |
| Love her. |
| Alooooooha! |
| Best Shave Ice EVER!! Found only in Maui. |
| Sorry this is sideways. I just had to buy these in Maui and I'm so glad I did! |
| Waimoku Falls. So worth the hike. |
| Until we meet again... |
| Freddies! Couldn't get enough of their salsa. |
| This is where we ended up for Thanksgiving dinner. I look like a chipmunk, I know. Hopefully it's just the camera angle? |
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! |
6 comments:
HA! I LOVE IT! Oh I miss you guys! We all do! I love every single pic. I miss Tay's long pretty hair! haha.
Seriously. WE NEED TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN ASAP.
Preferably TOGETHER:)
pretty sure you meant to say " hi'loha!! " 😄
Cute pics. Congrats on getting into nursing school! You look super pretty and I am so jealous you got to go to Hawaii! Fun catch-up post.
STAAAACE.. i love the Sunday stroll pic! pretty girl. and i love your computer and I'm jealous you live so close to home where people can come visit vegas, i mean YOU. miss ya!
i'd like some of that cake for my birthday too please.
sure wish i could comment on each individual pic...ha...seriously tho.
I'm finally catching up on blogs (reading them, not posting to my own)...and it makes me miss you tons! I'm so excited for you to be in nursing school! And I love all the fun you are having-and seriously wish I could have done it all with you (especially hawaii!) Love you lots!
Post a Comment