Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Maui Baby!

My sister-in-law, Teri, arranged an AWESOME girls trip to Maui in November (what event is not awesome when planned by her?).  Matt's mom, sisters, and I were all able to take a good week out of our crazy lives and go to a place where the only worry in the world "is the tide gonna reach my chair?" {name that song!}.  It really was just what we needed.  Okay, so only once did I think I wouldn't make it back to shore alive.  I was too busy chasing turtles to realize how far from shore I was, tired I was, nauseated I was, disoriented I was, close to the coral I was, and that the waves were NOT letting up!  Luckily, those waves finally worked in my favor and I'm glad Kelly survived too because I was too selfish to try and find her.


It was way too hard to pick out pictures from this trip so here are some randoms... we had tons of fun in Hawaii and brought home LOTS of stories to tell!  Let's just say we (Teri) unknowingly brought a pet cockroach home one night that was living in our lime jeep... you'll have to ask her the rest... that's IF she's willing to talk about it yet ;)





And my most favorite sight was this....

1 comment:

Granny said...

Im not sure Teri Will ever be able to tell the story of the Jeep without the "trauma" it caused. Its sort funny now; but not then!