Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Life as of late

I never thought it was possible for me to study this hard in my life.  The amount of studying I do each week match the hours of a full-time job (35-40 hrs).  Nursing school is constantly teaching me the importance of prioritizing and being efficient with your time.  The library is my best friend these days (am I the only one who, at first, was surprised to see so many people went to the library on any given day?).  It's crazy to think that my first semester is nearly half over.  And I know I couldn't have done it without this guy:

Matt is so supportive of me- even if all I do is complain sometimes.  I have a new respect for my mom knowing she went through nursing school with 5 kids under the age of 6.  I am SO glad that Matt has a good job that allows me to focus on school.  I also feel blessed to have quickly found good friends and "study buddies" that are dedicated like me.  Something else I couldn't imagine school without:


 I use this MacBook Air in lieu of ALL my books.  That's right.  When everyone else is rolling around their suitcases full of books, I could practically carry this on my head (your imagining it huh?). It's the best thing ever and knows how to keep me awake during class (which can be hard to do).


Jeopardy is just one method our study group uses.  Pretty awesome huh?

So pretty much this has been my life the last few months.  Matt has been working a lot on house projects which I will have to dedicate a future post to.  Our house is finally starting to some together.  It seems like there's always something I want to do after the next project is complete.

2 comments:

Holly said...

You snuck some pics in on me! I love it all and cute blog update...and um how do you not use your books tho? Not sure I follow:) Glad you are doing well in school tho and I am soooooooo excited to see you guys soon!

Matt & Stacie said...

I have them all on my laptop (e-books) :) And it was time for a change, don't ya think?