Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 & the Tait's

Christmas always feels a little different when you don't spend it with your family.  Luckily it fell on Sunday this year so Matt and I were able to spend the whole day together.


Christmas 2011.  We had enough presents for a family of five.
After church excitement of opening presents.
Okay so it LOOKED like we had a ton of presents, but really I just wrapped most of my stuff I had to get for nursing school (shoes, watch, etc). Still exciting!Matt bought me a cocoa maker/frother and this bag for school-I love it!

Few more Christmasy pics...
Ugly Christmas Sweater Day at work

Perfect for the Christmas card :)

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Tait Family Fun*

 

The Tait family invited us over for Christmas Eve dinner of fondue(yum! I foresee a Hunt tradition coming on!) and to play part in their nativity this year.  We feel so blessed to have them as friends and have enjoyed the time we have spent with them around Christmas. {Really wish I would have taken more pictures that night.} I've been able to work for their dad the last year and was asked to watch his kids on a couple different occasions when they left town.  Matt and I have loved every minute in their home and we never want to leave when the time comes.  The few pictures below are how we kept busy.


We did everything from ice skating, hockey game(you bet we made the megatron), riding bikes, going to movies, pet store(not sure that was a good move; both girls BEGGED their parents for one later), lots of eating out (why not, ya know?), playing board games like LIFE (how long has it been since YOU'VE played that?), telescoping the moon, making homemade rootbeer, hot tubbing, and laughing all the way!  We seriously had SO much fun with these girls! Can't wait to see them again.





1 comment:

Holly said...

Merry Christmas!

ps. Love the 1st pic the best. n.o. [no offense]

also. thank you for posting...i love it. please don't stop! I mean its not like you are busy or anything:)