Monday, July 5, 2010

passport? check!

Guess what we booked last week?? I'll give you one hint...



Remember this? When I won the GRAND PRIZE at the La Caille bridal fair in February?? If not, you should page back a little to that post :)



It's our honeymoon!! We finally will get the chance to go in October(2nd)- giving us just enough time to get back to Utah and pack our bags. It's so fun to have something to look forward to. It also gets us excited to see our families at the end of the summer. I can't believe we've already been here over 2 months! 2 1/2 more to go and I still have a lot I want to do!

3 comments:

bgprincess said...

you should fire the photographer who took your grand prize winning picture. honestly...

A Journey for Three said...

Yeah whatever happened with that photographer anyways? ... I want a HONEYMOON! Lucky you guys!!! im jealous you get to go home at the end of the summer too!!!

Holly said...

FUN!! and FINALLY:)

I am a bit jealous!