----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it sounds like it was my birthday, but really this guy just had his!! Happy Birthday Matt!! (We aren't allowed to talk about how many birthdays he's had...) We made a yummy steak dinner and had strawberry shortcake for dessert. Those white word-strips on the table had a mix of funny and serious birthday "thoughts". It was a fun way to eat our dessert.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If that post made you hungry (it did me), this one will take that away. With the willing help of Matt(hope you can all hear the sarcasm there), we dissected the fetal pig for my anatomy class. I felt so horrible the whole time. Maybe if he wasn't furry and cute. Or maybe if he didn't remind me so much of a dog I once had (Bandit). I did my best to focus on the assignment and apologized to the pig all the way through. It was just terrible to tie his arms and legs up. The worst part was have to break his jaw to see down his throat. I will spare you graphic pics, but mostly cause I still feel terrible. Good thing I will never be an ER nurse huh?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took a well needed trip to Utah last weekend to see the new babies get blessed. It was short and sweet, but I enjoyed every minute. I didn't get many pics on my camera (Anne & Holly: will you please send me your pics?). But I thought this was a good one of the growing munchkins. It was tough leaving, but it made it a little easier knowing I would see them all later this summer.



5 comments:
I'm laughing that he had the ipod engraved. Was that reminder for you or him? :) I don't think I could have disected that little pig! So sad! Cute babies! Glad we got to see you for a few minutes, can't wait till you guys come up this summer! Oh and Happy Birthday Matt! {oops} I'm a bad sister, but he already knew that. At least Jena called!
I think I could have done without the pic of that pig...poor piggy... those babies are growing so fast! they are going to be huge when i see them. are you going natural with your hair now?? and Toby would have done the same thing with the ipod... it must run in the family. :) ha.
uh....yeah that pig is gross. i dont know how you can do such things! ha it was fun to see you the other day! and a question...did the pig smell disgusting!? i just cant get over it. bleh.
Oh poor piggy wiggy! I can see how it reminded you of Bandit. He slept the same way...and maybe still is?
I will send you some pics:)I can't wait to see you again!
PS. Jon engraved all three of my wedding bands...on the engagement one he wrote "Jon C. My eternal companion" I guess he thought I might forget his name...hahahaha
Stacie! I drove past your old place in Bountiful last night (up by the Temple, kinda) and it made me miss you. I hope your dissecting days are almost over, because that is just gross. Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment