Sunday, May 8, 2011

San Gennaro Festival


 The other night we went to the San Gennaro Festival in "Littly Italy, LV".  I had heard rumors about it at work such and couldn't help but check it out.  Tons of italian food, entertainment, carnival rides, etc.   I really wish I was more up for going on rides.  I used to love them- especially the whirly twirly ones!  So why is it that I get sick just watching them now?  Anyway, it was a fun place to be with a LOT of people watching.  But whats new? It's Vegas.



 And you can't leave without a brownies & icecream funnel cake!  Or nachos in Matt's case :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weather is definitely turning to summer and I have mixed feelings about it.  It already feels too hot at 95 degrees and this is just the beginning? I'm having a hard time comprehending that.  On the other hand, I love going out to the pool!  And you definitely don't have to be out there long to get soak in the rays.  In fact, I would suggest you don't stay out long at all if you don't have sun block (from personal experience).  The other day I was running around and around my block when I decided to just run and jump in the pool.  And that's exactly what I did!  And boy did it feel good!  I can't imagine not having a pool here.


2 comments:

Holly said...

I want to come jump in your pool!! Will you find a job for Jon down there so we can come live with you guys?! haha.

I'm serious.

:@)

A Journey for Three said...

that funnel cake looks yum! thats funny you just jjumped in the pool.... i dunno if i could ever do that.