Matt and I have been talking and we would just like to say a thing or so to all the little ones in the family. You know who you are. This includes Ryan, Spencer, Jenaka, Allie, Sara, Matt, Rachel, and Jake. Also involved must be Bradley, Isabelle, Taylin, Orry, and Kate. And, of course, Orry's future baby sister.
So to all of you kids- just please STOP growing up so fast!! Just stay cute and sweet and little and innocent for as long as possible. It's too hard to be away just knowing you get older everyday and not being able to watch all the fun and crazy things you do. So please just put a hold on your little lives until further notice. Thank you.
LOVE,
Uncle Matt & Aunt Stacie
p.s. I promise your moms won't mind keeping you at your current age for a while- I know you all are always just as sweet as you seem ;)
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so cute. i couldn't agree more. hope they listen to you two. they won't listen to me.
Post a Comment