
I really has been awesome weather here with a light jacket required at times. Matt took this video while waiting for me to get off work. I have it pretty good as I just work across the street from the Wharf. This is where I come to eat my lunch on the nice days. Here I can people watch, soak in the warmth of the sun, observe the sailors, and be amazed by the beauty of this place. They were having a Maritime Festival yesterday, which was kind of fun.
Here is a short video of part of my workplace. This is the kind of store you can close your eyes and follow your nose down the street to find. And it drives me CRAZY. I wonder if I will ever just get used to the smell of the warm stirring fudge and homemade waffle cones...
I will have to get some better pictures, but this gives you an idea. Again, Matt is just waiting for me to wrap up at work so we can walk home. I always hate it when he turns to "video-mode", but am always grateful after.
No comments:
Post a Comment