I guess amongst the commotion of getting married and moving to Alaska, I forgot to do a post on our wedding! I must have just been too excited to post Alaska pictures.. so many new and exciting things have been happening!
Matt and I were married April 6, 2010, in the Bountiful Temple. And besides the freezing temperatures.. it was perfect. The fresh snowfall the day before made for beautiful temple pictures- though no one wanted to stick around long. Including me :)
The luncheon was held at the Canterbury Place with our close family and friends. We were so lucky to have so much support from everyone and were so glad to have them all there.
The reception was AMAZINGLY put together by some talented members of the Hunt family of whom I am forever grateful to for all their hard work. My family also helped so much with the tables, pictures, and getting food all put together. We had been looking forward to this day and were so happy to be able to share it with our loved ones.
*This last picture just doesn't do justice. There were white lights streaming with all the material and it was awesome when the lights were turned down*


3 comments:
Yay I can comment!! Cute pics dude!!! Crazy that was almost 2 months ago! Looks like you guys are having fun in Alaska! We're missin you LOTS and LOTS...
I agree, it was a beautiful day and that last picture does not do justice to how gorgeous the reception looked. So happy for you and Matt, so much fun!
Really beautiful photos! Congratulations!
Post a Comment